Assembly and How To Use
How To Assemble
- Secure both gloves with Velcro wrist strap.
- Place arm bands on both upper arms just above the elbow, similar to the placement of a blood pressure cuff. The blue arrow should be pointing down towards the middle of the crease of the elbow. Secure the arm bands firmly with the Velcro strap.
- Clip on the neck strap to each arm band using the top triangular metal ring of the arm band. Adjust the length of the neck strap so that the padding is centered on the back of the neck. Secure the neck strap so that the arms bands cannot be pulled down the arm during exercise.
- Choose a resistance band based on your fitness level.
Green: Light – 8-12 lbs. of resistance
Red: Medium – 15-25 lbs. of resistance
Black: Maximum – 25-35 lbs. of resistance
- Attach the resistance band to the metal “D” ring on the palm of the glove and to the lower triangular metal ring on the arm band. Repeat this step for both arms.
How To Exercise
- Keep your elbows next to your side and begin bending and straightening your arms (flexing and extending at the elbow. You can do this in an alternating pattern such as with walking or you can flex (bend) and straighten (extend) your arms simultaneously.
- Repeat the flexing and extending (bending and straightening) of your arm with your elbows at your side.
- We recommend using the Tricep Toner for a minimum of 10 minutes 3x/week to strengthen, tighten, and tone the tricep muscles.
- Keep the resistance bands away from the face at all times.